Sunday

30 Day Writing Challenge: Roast Another Blogger


Today's prompt from the 30 Day Creative Writing Challenge is "Roast another blogger". Another blogger?! Heck! I say, let's roast all the bloggers that participated in the challenge. I tried to balance the insults. Considering I never actually met most of the bloggers, this should be interesting. I stole these jokes.

And I also apologize to each of you in advance. And I apologize to those of you that I did not include.



NoNameDufus is so old that if you Google him, you can find him on Craig's list and Schindler's list. 
Some people say he drinks, he donated blood to the Red Cross, and they used it to sterilize the instruments.

Leeuna you're not yourself today. I noticed the improvement right away.


What can you say about a man who is admired, revered, and loved by everyone? I can start by saying he’s not Mike WJWith most people, the left side of your brain does some things, and the right side does others. In his case, however, neither side seems to do a whole lot.
Comedy Roast
There’s no middle ground with  Katherine —you either hate her or detest her. :)


I don't like Nicky  -- and I always will. She may be a vegetarian but she's still full of baloney. Nicky was asked if she was a submissive wife. She said no, but her husband is."


"To promote her blog Ziva just began a three-state bus tour. I believe the three states are confusion, delusion, and desperation. "


00dozo has no equal. Everybody is better.


Cheesy Mike is so dull, when he goes to vote, they hand him an absentee ballot. If he said what he thought - he'd be speechless. He once looked out a window and got arrested for mooning.


P.J. makes onions cry.

Sorry everyone. If I really meant it I wouldn't apologize.

Mike and Nicky over at We Work for Cheese have forced invited us to participate in this 30 Day Creative Writing Challenge . Today is Day 24, the theme is Roast Another Blogger.

2 comments:

Thoughts?