Saturday

30 Day Writing Challenge: Could Have Been Worse

It could have been worse.

I could have been too short, too tall, too fat or too skinny.
I could have been poor, in debt or insolvent.
I could have been weak-willed, fearful, or reluctant.
I could have been a thief or a cheat.
I could have been violent, an abuser or a fighter.
I could have gambled, stole or killed.
I  could  have been a drunk, drug dependent, or gambler.
I could have been deranged, depressed or despondent.
I could have been cheap, self-centred or materialistic.
I could have been an over eater, over the top or overboard.
I could have been ignorant, foolish or immature.
I could have used abusive language, or violent behaviour.
I could have cheated or lied.
I could have been arrogant, rude or domineering.
I could have been temperamental, conceited or unreliable.
I could have been pessimistic, or condescending.
I could have been aloof, belligerent, big-headed, bitchy, boastful, boring, bossy, callous, cantankerous, careless, clinging, compulsive, cowardly, cruel, deceitful, detached or, grumpy.

Oh wait. I am grumpy. Anyway, it could have been worse.


Mike and Nicky over at We Work for Cheese have forced invited us to participate in this 30 Day Creative Writing Challenge . Today is Day 30, the theme is It Could Have Been Worse.


14 comments:

  1. Wait, *could* have been deranged? Um, okay.

    :-)

    Thanks for joining us on this 30 days of madness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't cheat or lie? C'mon. What are you, perfect?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK. I may lied a couple times. And I've only cheated at cards.

      Delete
  3. It could have been stubborn, or did I miss that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am absolutely stubborn. I forgot that one. Grumpy and stubborn.

      Delete
  4. I could of had a V8. Strike that!

    It could have been a Wizard of Oz technicolor dream at the funny farm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only could it have been worse, it could have been much worse! :)

    You could have also had sweat stains. That would have been worse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could've got caught up overanalyzing, but...

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's a lot of things you could have been weren't and for that we are grateful. These 30 days have been fun and most certainly a plateful. Enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I don't have to think at all today! Life has returned to normal.

      Delete

Thoughts?