Wednesday

Movember Week 2

I think I have enough space above my upper lip to grow a Magnum P.I.. I just might not have enough time. Week 2 of Movember is in full swing. And my blonde, red, brown mix moustache looks a little less like peach fuzz every day. For more information on Movember go here.
It's all for a good cause but let's see this moustache goes over on my date this weekend.
Movember Week 2
From the website, "Mo Bros effectively become walking, talking billboards for the 30 days of November. Through their actions and words, they raise awareness by prompting private and public conversation around the often ignored issue of men’s health."

2 comments:

  1. You should take daily pics and then make an awesome animated gif at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and the final pic will be of Magnum

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?