Saturday

15 Minutes

Fifteen minutes. Things to do in fifteen minutes

15 Minutes
  • Eat a sandwich
  • Stretch
  • Walk around the block
  • Walk backwards
  • Complain
  • Take a break at work
  • Go to recess at school
  • Play an NBA quarter
  • Have sex
  • Have sex with a partner
  • Be famous
  • Wait at the dentist's office
  • Take a long hot shower
  • Organize your calendar
  • Take a bathroom break
  • Read a book
  • Sleep
  • Cook
  • Write
  • Meditate
  • Mediate
  • Make tomorrow's lunch
  • Return your calls
  • Reply to your emails
  • Clean out your inbox
  • Make a list
  • Update your Friend list
  • Read StubbornFool.com
Did I miss anything?
15 Minute Workout

Today is day Nine of the thirty day writing challenge (February edition) as arranged and hosted by Nicky and Mike over at WeWorkForCheese.com. Go check out their site to see what they wrote and see all the other participants.

25 comments:

  1. Have sex. Have sex with a partner. Okay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't supply partners here at StubbornFool.com, only suggestions.

      Delete
    2. There is some flexibility in the rules. You may take 30 minutes.

      Delete
  2. Talk yourself or a partner out of having sex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To paraphrase Tom Waits, what if I have a drink or two and take advantage of myself?

      Delete
  3. Try to decide what to do for 15 minutes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Nothing is three of my five favourite things to do.

      Delete
  5. One of my least favorites - unload the dishwasher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate washing dishes. I thought having a dishwasher would fix everything. It does. Except for the unloading part.

      Delete
  6. A 'lil somethin' somethin' in 15 minutes? What are you, an overachiever?? ;)

    I jest of course. But somebody had to say it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Shawn! It's the usually the amount of time it takes me to order and drink a coffee at Starbucks. Tho, of course, I then order another ;) Indigo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the Starbucks near me, the line is 15 minutes.

      Delete
  8. The time it takes to paint your toenails. Well, not necessarily YOUR toenails. More like, ONE's toenails. If one should like that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't take me that long to paint someone's toenails. I use a paint roller.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. With the camera or without? The camera can speed things up or slow things down.

      Delete
    2. With the camera, of course. Always with the camera.

      Delete
  10. I enjoyed that moment of wordplay between "Meditate" and "Mediate". I paused for a moment when I saw two lines that looked nearly identical, and then I realized that you were playing with my expectations. Fun list.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?