Thursday

Tremor? 30 Days of Photographs

A tremor is an earthquake. When there are earthquakes things shake. Shakes are sometimes dangerous but sometimes shakes are made with ice cream. Ice cream is made out of milk. So while today's theme is tremor, I took a picture of milk.

I like chocolate milk tremors, I mean milkshakes. But I will settle for vanilla.
Milk
MikeWJ and Ziva threw together this month's photo challenge. Click on their names to see who else participated. And save the link www.StubbornFool.com and come back here same time tomorrow for another photo for this month's challenge.


17 comments:

  1. I like how your mind works, Shawn. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I approve of this and give you a few dozen extra points for creative thinking that allowed you to be as lazy as possible and not walk further than the fridge for this photo. Well done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn it all, Shawn... now I'm not going to be happy until I track down a chocolate milkshake. (Tremors of rage going on here...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Call me crazy, but I like the route you took to get your photo! Nice photo too. You need to partner up with Cheryl and her six degrees of Kevin Bacon challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE how you turned this around and made it a shake. And that picture is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks amazing. But now I'm hungry again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, a tasty alternative -- I love it!
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have a restaurant that serves banana pudding milk tremors, err shakes, here. They're freaking amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember having a McDs milkshake when I was a kid. It was so thick the straw was useless.

      Delete
  9. One question: with it filled up to the brim, how the heck did you manage to drink it without spilling it? Or did you? Spill it, that is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I left it there until it evaporated.
      Actually, I had to drink it before I moved it.

      Delete

Thoughts?