Monday

Disguise: 30 Days of Photographs

Thinking I knew Ziva and MikeWJ, or assuming too much, I misread today's prompt. So, disgusted I was. And you should have seen all the disgusting pictures I took. Or, just go back the previous eight days and you may think it was a month long theme.
Today's theme - as I found out - is disguise. As Alexander Pope said, "Praise undeserved, is satire in disguise." Look below this guise, for a link to see who else posted on today's theme. Am I the only one who thinks there are too many guise around? 
"Sometimes failure isn't an opportunity in disguise, it's just you." -Doug Coupland
Check out Ziva's Inferno to see who else contributed to today's photo challenge. 

23 comments:

  1. Oh my, if that's you you've lost some hair over the years. You look like Phil Lynott from Thin Lizzy. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's you? Would never have guessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is magnificent! You're so 80s and, hand to god, you wear it well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking I should have gone with the fluffy hair 80s wig as you did. Damn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't tell you how hot it is under that thing.

      Delete
  5. Love the jacket! Nicely done, Shawn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's Manny Charleton from Nazareth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Praise undeserved, is satire in disguise." Great quote. I'm going to start claiming that I said it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am constantly stealing quotes. And loose change.

      Delete
  8. Disguise or disgust, I say well done and great pic!
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  9. MikeWJ is going to be so jealous of your hair. Me, I kind of want the attitude. Great job, Shawn. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The great part about the hair? At the end of the day, I put it in a box.

      Delete

Thoughts?