Tuesday

Carnival: 30 Days of Photographs

Today is day 354 of the 30 day photo challenge. MikeWJ and Ziva threw this challenge together to punish us. It's a little early for April Fool's Day don't you think?! Nonetheless, click on their names to see who else participated. And save the link www.StubbornFool.com and come back here same time tomorrow for another photo from this month's challenge. Today's theme is Carnival. Dig these carnival-like colours of the Chihuly display at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts.

18 comments:

  1. Wow, great photo. Very colourful. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a crazy good exhibit. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd pay to see what's behind those doors if that's just the welcome display! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's a great piece of art and a great photo also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! I love it even it it looks like a spaghetti alien. The museum is gorgeous, too.

    I think you should win two tickets to the Carnival of your choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word! I am in love with this photo and that Chihuly display! WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a very nice photo and a nice-looking building and some crazy-assed artwork. What in the Sam Hell is it? If you say "a Chihuly," I'll hunt you down and beat you with your own cell phone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Dale Chihuly, is an American glass sculptor and entrepreneur. His works are considered unique to the field of blown glass, moving it into the realm of large-scale sculpture,"

      Delete
  8. Oh I LOVE glass like that... absolutely stunning picture and a fantastic idea for Carnival!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought it was day 354. : ) What Katherine said. Absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, that is so cool! I might have to plan a heist, it would go well with my new house.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Day 354 of 30 !!! Love it ! Thanks for the laugh !

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?