Tuesday

My Junk: 30 Days of Photographs

Check out Ziva's Inferno to see who else contributed to today's photo challenge. Today's theme is My Junk. Once a week for the last several weeks I have been cleaning up and putting my junk outside by the curb. And every week I come back and my junk is gone. Someone took my junk. I have filed several police reports but so far no luck finding the culprit. My neighbours have told me that they have seen a truck drive by but they never took down the licence plate number. Save www.StubbornFool.com to your Favourites and come back here tomorrow for the next theme in the Photo Challenge.
My Junk

12 comments:

  1. That's a hell of a lot of junk. I'm surprised somebody stopped to take it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would pay someone for that service.

    Hee Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stolen junk?

    Once a year, the upscale neighborhoods in Sacramento have a junk curb day and before the garbage man can pick it up, the scavengers scoop it all up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeez, didn't she let you keep anything after the wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it a GOOD thing that someone is taking your junk? It's funny, when I put big things out it can only be on a Tuesday and you have to schedule with the city for pickup. And sure enough, a private truck comes by Monday night and takes it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And to think the police have never acted on such a good lead!
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone takes your junk? The audacity! I say you should set up some sort of trap for them. Maybe lure them in with extra junky junk, then have a big cage drop down on them from above. ACME should be able to get you a good deal on such a cage.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dumpster diving! A great garbage night activity in my neighborhood. I've never done it, though. At least not in the past 30 years.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you meant the trash company picked up your junk. In my old neighborhood we used to put things on the curb and time how long they stayed there. Once a rusty, old (like 1950's old) medicine cabinet didn't last 10 minutes but the working dryer with sign "Works, please take" took two days to disappear. The junkier your junk the faster it disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I heard a rumor that there's a big place where they put all that junk and eventually bury it. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?