Wednesday

Always: 30 Days of Photographs

Welcome to Wednesday. Day 18 of the photo challenge. Today's theme is always. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is a television show currently in its tenth season and final season. The hilariously quirky show revolves a group of ego-centric friends and business partners who run a pub in Philadelphia. The show was created by, and stars Rob McElhenney, Glenn Howerton, and Charlie Day. Rounding out the cast of regulars is Kaitlin Olson and Danny DeVito. The show covers the predicaments the friends get themselves into. Day to day problems are exaggerated by their awkward and warped solutions.
Why, you may ask, do I have a picture of a mustang for today's theme? Well the connection is as follows. Danny DeVito stars in It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. He also starred in Taxi, which was about taxi drivers. Taxi drivers drive cars. The picture below is a car. Thanks, and see you tomorrow.



Mustang
MikeWJ and Ziva threw together this month's photo challenge. Click on their names to see who else participated. 
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

22 comments:

  1. The Mustang has always been a cool car. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Except for a brief period in the 80s, early 90s its been a beautiful car.

      Delete
  2. I love the way your mind works. Don't understand it, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You walked around the block to get across the street where that car was parked but I like it. Nice photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure whether to give you extra points for creativity, or if I should scold you for this. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love "It's Always Sunny..." (Glad the gang didn't decide to come over and help my with my home makeover!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe it's been 10 years for that show. I lived near Philly and I worked in neighborhood like where that bar was.

    I used to go to bars in South Philly before Phillies games. Autographed pics of Rocky and John Gotti on the wall. Card game in the smoky back room. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Philly Sound cool.
      As for the show, I only discovered it in its 8th season, so I've been doing a lot of catch up.

      Delete
  7. You know, I had never heard of it until we got netflix last year... it is absolutely hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is one of my ALL TIME favorite shows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You managed to tie it in at the end. Would that be a twist tie?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, it was tangential but you made it work. And btw, what a pretty car. I owned a Mustang and LOVED it!
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?