Saturday

Seven: 30 Days of Photographs

I took this picture in Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, Quebec two weeks ago. Sainte-Anne is an independent city that sits on the western tip of the Island of Montreal, and is considered a suburb of the City of Montreal. 55% of the approximate 5000 residents use English as their first language making it one of the ten or so English speaking communities in the area.

The number of ducks in the photo was a lucky coincidence for today's theme, which is seven. Now that I have all my ducks in a row, on to tomorrow's theme. 
And check out Ziva's Inferno to see who else contributed to today's photo challenge. 

Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, Qc

17 comments:

  1. Birds of a feather... Are those English ducks or French ducks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard a couple say quack quack and a few say kwan kwan, so I think it was a mixed bunch.

      Delete
  2. Glad to see you got your ducks in a row for this one, Shawn! Amazing how you got them to line up like that for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were they getting on or off the boat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. More ducks! You can never have too many ducks unless you are looking for a specific number like 7 or you have a golf course that already has enough duck poop on it. What are we talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I like the little rebel duck who refused to get in line with the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he may be the chubby one that ran out of breath

      Delete
  6. This is a beautiful photo. I feel I need to visit Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue. I speak some French but not enough to not feel relieved that English is the predominant language.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nora.
      As a visitor, all you need is a 'bonjour' and you will be fine.

      Delete
  7. How did I miss this one yesterday? Seven ducks and I posted seven ducklings. Lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Duck whisperer?

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?