Wednesday

Another One Bites The Dust

Queen - Another One Bites the Dust.
Another One Bites the Dust

Queen's partial discography
Queen (1973)
Queen II (1974)
Sheer Heart Attack (1974)
A Night at the Opera (1975)
A Day at the Races (1976)
News of the World (1977)
Jazz (1978)
The Game (1980)
Flash Gordon (1980)
Hot Space (1982)
The Works (1984)
A Kind of Magic (1986)
The Miracle (1989)
Innuendo (1991)
Made in Heaven (1995)



This was not creative. And I didn't write much but apparently this is part of a Writing Challenge. To see who actually wrote something for today's prompt go to www.WeWorkForCheese.com . Today's theme is One Bite.

14 comments:

  1. It was a sad day when Freddie Mercury bit the dust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you have a post every day. I'm woefully inadequate this time. But I have one today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, everyday that I have the time to write....

      Delete
  3. We are allowed shorties.... I've done it! And it actually IS creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My entry is pretty short today, too. (If that makes you feel any better.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think you have to be very creative when talking about Freddie Mercury, he was creative enough for all of us. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice take on the prompt. I had no idea that Queen had so many albums!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever how you used one bite(s)! My mind never went in that direction. Yeah, you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice job. I remember that song well. Yeah, I'm old....and I'm the queen of short posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember hearing a few years ago that the remaining members of Queen wanted Adam Lambert to become their new front man. I think he would have done a good job, but nobody could ever replace Freddie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he performed with them. Paul Rodgers took over vocals for a few years. He was lead on their 2008 release.

      Delete

Thoughts?