Monday

I Faked It

I faked it. I really do not know how to write. And by that, I do not mean, I cannot write properly. I simply cannot write. I do not even speak English. I currently have no comprehension of what these words and sentences I am stringing together signify.

Random images on a page. They may as well be smiley faces.

Forget about English, I do not comprehend any language. So next time you read a story on these pages, remember, I faked it.

They suspect nothing
Apparently this is part of a Writing Challenge. To see more, go to www.WeWorkForCheese.com . Today's theme is "I faked it".

13 comments:

  1. All this time I've ben reading and laughing at your stuff and you faked it? Oh, I feel so used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh YOU can write.... I can see right through you!!! I Iove your take on this prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe, but you still win for best photo. Love the faking polar bear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wait.. You're a polar bear?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genius idea! Now if you have a bad post, you have already given an excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was pretty sure you were going to say you were a dog at the end.

    Hee Hee. Love the photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?