Tuesday

When Hell Freezes Over

When hell freezes over
When pigs fly
One chance in a million
When my hair grows back
In a ghost of a chance
When Dallas wins another Superbowl
A snowballs chance in hell
When Baseball returns to Montreal
On the second Tuesday of the week
When Human Rights are respected in Quebec
In a month of Sundays
When I gain superpowers
The 12th of never
When I win the lottery
When my entire salary is tax exempt
...will be when I participate in another writing challenge

When Donkeys Fly
Apparently this is part of a Writing Challenge. To see more, go to www.WeWorkForCheese.com . Today's theme is When hell freezes over.

16 comments:

  1. Yup, that's right around the time we'll host another challenge too. *she says now knowing full-well it'll probably happen again. And again. And again.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, but donkeys do fly.....don't they?

    Sigh. It's gonna be a long day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I have a sign up in my kitchen that says that I will listen to complaints on the second tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a couple of items unique to Montreal/Quebec. You might wanna add when the Nordiques come back. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or when the PQ get a majority. Well it is possible. But not this spring.

      Delete
  5. And of course, "When the Toronto Maple Leafs win another Stanley Cup." (See? I know some sports.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't if an event that occurs once a century can be included in this list.

      Delete
  6. Well done...but you know you'll be back next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it strange how our minds work? Pain is forgotten and we return to the behaviour that caused the pain in the first place.

      Delete
  7. I love them. They make me feel special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cliches and things that won't happen. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?