Sunday

It Was No Accident

It was no accident. He was pushed. And from the seventh story window.

I didn't see it happen. But I heard everything I couldn't get there fast enough to stop it. They did say he did not suffer.

Whatever the perpetrator's intention he kept repeating the same refrain over and over. "I have to teach him a lesson. I have to teach him a lesson."

I imagine no lesson was learned as the impact was fast and fatal.

As the suspect was led away by the police he was heard saying over and over again, "No more writing challenges, no more writing challenges."

Handcuffs

Apparently this is part of a Writing Challenge. To see who else participated, go to www.WeWorkForCheese.com . Today's theme is It Was No Accident.

16 comments:

  1. I keep hearing that refrain like an earworm..."no more..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, as long as it was a 'he' who didn't suffer, it's all good. I will miss Cheesy Mike, though. At first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard from him in a few days. He hasn't posted anything...

      Delete
  3. It's only day 2 and already we're pushing people off buildings. What have we become?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've finally come to our senses, Paula. :)

      Delete
  4. "I imagine no lesson was learned as the impact was fast and fatal." Wonderful wonderful wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fast and fatal, just like this challenge, right?

    Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My, my, we're reacting just a tad in the extreme? And it's only Day 2. Warn me before you blow up the world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those handcuffs are giving me some very interesting ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  8. An ill wind is blowing. Posts like this remind me that dark days are ahead of us. I'm afraid. Are you afraid? Because I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why do I get the impression you're one of those who likes to be tied up and spanked? You seem to be having way too much fun here, Shawn. Me thinks thou doth protest too much. The handcuffs were the giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?