Sunday

John Legend

John Legend's smooth soulful styling is put to the test on his a cappella cover version of Adele's Rolling in the Deep. It is strange hearing Legend voice getting so ragged, his golden voice usually pitch perfect. The first sixty seconds will draw you in and then he hits the fever pitch. Listen to Legend's beautiful rendition.
  John Legend - Rolling in the Deep (Adele Cover)
I was only going to post Legend's passionate cover. And then I found this wild mashup of Adele and Vicci Martinez. The two singers are perfectly synched in this rendition and it makes for some real nice harmonies. Martinez's claim to fame is her appearance in the finals of the TV series The Voice. Martinez also tried out on the first season of American Idol.

John Legend

2 comments:

  1. I am OBSESSED with Adele and Vicci Martinez!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Meleah, My knowledge of Martinez was limited. The song above made me dig around a bit more. Impressive.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?