Wednesday

I Forget

It's been a rough 24 hours. It started off with forgetting to give my girlfriend food and leaving it in my trunk overnight. Then, this morning I walked down five flights of stairs before remembering I left my ID badge for work on my dresser. I had to go back up to my condo. On the way back down, I realized my phone was on my dining room table. Back upstairs I went. This time I took the elevator.

About an hour after I arrived at work, at 9:05AM, my agenda started to flash reminding me of my 9:00 o'clock appointment at the body shop. On the other side of town.

All day Monday and then again on Tuesday one of my staff kept reminding me to complete a report for my bosses. As I started working on it something seemed all too familiar. I checked and realized I had already completed the report Friday last.

I did remember that this is my four month anniversary. So baby, if you are reading this while waiting for me to pick you up for our monthaversary date, that I forgot about, I'm sorry. I should be there within the next hour or two. Just as soon as my agenda starts flashing.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to my world. You can call them "brain farts" or "senior moments," But I prefer to think I'm just buffering. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buffering. I like that!
      Too bad my brain wasn't downloading updates.

      Delete

Thoughts?