Thursday

Super Bowl Roethlisberger Burger

According to the New York Daily News the most popular food on Super Bowl Sunday is of all things, vegetables. My football Sunday has always been about pizza and beer or subs and beer. This Sunday's Green Bay Packers versus Pittsburgh Steelers game is odds on to be the favourite weekend pastime. The game pits Aaron Rodgers against Big Ben Roethlisberger. But wait a second. I'm talking about food here. Maybe it's the Roethlisburger. The folks over at We Work for Cheese, always on the hunt for the perfect cheese burger came up with this gem just in time for Super Bowl Weekend. What are the Vegas odds for this weekend anyway?

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, Im not into the super bowl this year - But I am looking forward to all the junk food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My lunch consisted of a huge salad, so now I can eat as much junk as I want for Super Bowl supper.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?