Wednesday

5771

5771 already? Where do the years go? I could swear we were just talking about the brand new decade in 5760. Time flies.
I mean, was it really in 5759 that Seinfeld was taken off the air? It doesn't feel like twelve years ago.

Could it be in 5762 that Barry Bonds hit 73 homeruns? 

Kurt Cobain tragically left us sixteen years ago in 5755. No. Really?

Twenty-seven years ago, in 5744, that MASH ended its run on prime time TV?

These were the top ten singles from 5761.


1
Breathe
Faith Hill
2
Smooth
Santana featuring Rob Thomas
3
Maria Maria
Santana featuring The Product G&B
4
I Wanna Know
Joe
5
Everything You Want
Vertical Horizon
6
Say My Name
Destiny's Child
7
I Knew I Loved You
Savage Garden (tie)
8
Amazed
Lonestar
9
Bent
Matchbox Twenty
10
He Wasn't Man Enough
Toni Braxton

Happy New Year.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?