Thursday

When All You Need Is a Punchline

Laugh
I got together with some friends the other day over coffee. My friend Peter told his son a joke. The joke was not funny. The punchline was. "They taste better when you get the poo out first."
It is one of those kickers that sticks in the mind. It got me thinking about other great punchlines.

A classic punchline is funny by itself, reminds you of a great joke, or is a classic for pure staying power. I wrote down the few that I could think of and listed them for you, all in alphabetical order. I know I am missing a lot. Help me out.

  • Because they taste funny
  • Chunks is my dog.
  • Do you have anything to stop this coffin?
  • He was looking for Pooh.
  • I don't even know her.
  • I was talking to the duck.
  • I'll have the soup.
  • No soap, radio.
  • No, I said grab the buoys.
  • No, I said she was fucking Goofy.
  • No, I told her she had acute angina
  • Orange you glad I didn't say banana?
  • That's not my finger.
  • That's what she said.
  • Then the doctor says, "OK, now it's my turn to cough!
  • To get to the other side.
  • We're the Aristocrats!
  • Wood eye!
  • You're Thor? My ath ith killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?