Tuesday

Outakes and Bonus Shots: 30 Days of Photographs

A handful of extra photos I took during September's photo challenge.

Based on his clothes I think this guy is in never never land and will live happily ever after.
Happily Ever After?
I wasn't driving when I took a picture of these circles.
Circle
Rising above us, another view of the Olympic Village.
Rising, Olympic Village

It's a tree.
Texture
That's a sidewalk. And a shoe.
Texture
The boutonniere I wore at my wedding. 
Soft
How do you like them apples?
Circle


7 comments:

  1. Some nice out-takes. All would have been usable for the prompts and what a shiny shoe that is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Babs. I have a feeling I will stick mostly to writing from now on.

      Delete
  2. They're all great pics, Shawn. Love the apple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks NND. I think what I learned over the last month was that I should
      1) Buy a real camera, and
      2) Write more and take less photos.

      Delete
  3. You know, for some reason I really like the one of the sidewalk and the shoe. It's awesome in its quirkiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was walking, trying to capture the sidewalk. I snapped eight shots, and every single one of them had my right shoe in it.

      Delete
  4. Oh! Wow! All of these are super cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?