Wednesday

Idiot Drivers. Yes. You.

Some people piss me off. This time it's the drivers that are so fucking lazy they put lives at risk. Those fucktards who cannot be bothered to clear the snow or ice off their car. Yes, you, who just scrapes a 5"x5' hole to see out the windshield. Do you know, you lazy bastard, the snow flying off the roof of your car lands on the windshield of other cars?

If you are reading this and you see yourself, then smarten the fuck up. I saw someone just like you come close to killing someone last week. I waited until today to write this so I would calm down. Yes. This is me calmer.

A pile of snow from your stupid SUV/ mini van/ car/ truck flew off your roof and landed on someone's windshield. This lady's car swerved and spun out and luckily slid onto the paved shoulder. Luckily her baby was in a solid, secured seat and did not know what happened.
The driver? Not so lucky. She had a bloodied temple when she cracked her head on the driver side window. Yeah, she walked away. Yes. You are lucky.

Hey! How would you feel if you caused someone's death?

Remember this one? If I push you, you fall and get up and walk away, nothing happens. If I push you, you fall, crack your head and die, I go to jail. So, if you don't care about killing someone, think about getting buggered in prison.

Quit taking chances with other people's lives you @#^$!.
Bad Drivers

8 comments:

  1. I am not religious, but this seems like the only way I could convey my agreement with you. Hallelujah! But this won't change because 'tards will be 'tards no matter what civil, decent, responsible people do. The major problem is the cops in this city. Get out of your cars and give these people tickets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right Vahan. I have seen snow covered vehicles drive right by the police. I won't blame the police for the criminal activity. Often in combination with the municipal government, it is decided what infractions to enforce and what to ignore.

      Delete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more. I'm about an inch above midget when it comes to vertical talent, but I take the time every single day to clear the snow off my car, including the roof. I stand there, hopping up and down with the brush in my hands, trying to get it all off, and I look like an idiot so I won't actually be one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You paint am amusing picture Ziva. Did you ever consider a step ladder?

      Delete
  3. I thought I was mad about the price of cheese. Turns out I was only slightly ticked. This is angry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got so riled up when I read your piece on the price of cheese that there was no turning back.
      I actually toned down some of my wording in my rant at the behest of my "editor".

      Delete
  4. A couple of weeks ago, on a driving forum, I actually read some dimwit trying to justify this behaviour. His point was that driving behind someone with snow coming off his car was no different from driving in a blizzard. The fact that driving in a blizzard is more dangerous than not driving in a blizzard, and that blizzards don't tend to dump six inches of snow all at once on your wind shield never seemed to cross his mind. Moron.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?