Monday

I Missed

My brain is tired and lately all that I seem to come up with are toilet stories and well, toilet humour. Nobody likes layoffs but it seems the last round of cuts included the guy who was crapping on the toilet seats. But the recent transfers to our building there's a new guy who shits up the inside the bowl. In the non shitting area!

I can't understand how you miss if you are sitting. Reminds me of that hilarious and infamous scene from the Eddy Murphy movie Daddy Day Care. "I missed."

4 comments:

  1. I wonder if the toilet stories really are only a symptom of your brain being tired, or the actual cause of it... Anyway, that's some funny shit right there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shit is funny. When it happens to someone else.

      Delete
  2. I feel you. Half of my life revolves around toilet humour / stories / issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But not when shit happens to Meleah. That's never funny. It's only funny when Meleah does shit, or talks shit.

      Delete

Thoughts?