Thursday

Overzealous Censorship - When a Cock Isn't Really a Cock

The boys over at Hockey Trade Rumors are doing a real fine job. I visit the site every so often to check out the latest rumours from the hockey world. I hate the pop up adds and the team lineups are not up to date but, the site is updated regularly for content by the hosts and the contributors. Leading up to free agent frenzy or the trade deadline you may find some news of worth. The site's automated censor though, is just a bit overzealous. The headline that should read "Devils Haven't Contacted Hitchcock About Coaching Job" is, well, cock free. Ken Hitchcock's name has been censored by an automated and stupid censor gun. Censorship gone wild. I posted the screenshot just in case they decide to update the site. I couldn't find a search box so I am wondering what happened to Cory Pecker and Bill Quackenbush.  
Hockey Trade Rumors 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?