Sunday

Game of the Weak

I have made an editorial decision. Over the last three months I have been publishing the Game of the Week feature. I have run into three dilemmas.
Number 1 - I have run out of good games from my archives.
Number B - I have not discovered enough new games worthy of posting.
Number III - Of all my posts, the games get the fewest hits.

So, I have decided that the Game of the Week has gone the way of Board Games. Or is that bored games? I will feature a new one from time to time but only the best that I find.
In the meantime, I will focus on writing reviews and stories, playing Mafia Wars and occasionally going to work.

I am also taking suggestions. If you have a good site or game that would appeal to the masses send an email or add in your comment.

3 comments:

  1. Facebook now has Family Feud. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Serious? Family Feud? On Facebook? I'll play you. Just as long as you don't cheat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?