Tuesday

The Amazing Spider-Man New Trailer

When I heard of the announced 2012 release of a refitted and redone Spider-Man movie I could not understand the purpose. After all, we just finished seeing a highly successful trio of films. Tobey Maguire was fine as Peter Parker/ Spider-Man - although, he is better suited for a role such as in The Cider House Rules. The new Spidey film starring Andrew Garfield in the title role is scheduled for a July 3, 2012 3D and traditional release The film will focus on Parker in his high school days as he develops his powers as Spider-Man. Money grab or a necessary re-imagining?


Spider-Man in 3D
Amazing Spider-Man

2 comments:

  1. Well, ever since I was a little kid, I've been a sucker for all things Spider-man. So yes, I will go see this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the late 1960s cartoon in syndication. I think it's been running continuously for forty years. How about the Electric Company version? Costarring Morgan Freeman. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dNXUNYzjQY&feature=related

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?