Tuesday

Kids

My wife and I have nine nieces and nephews. And counting, I suppose. Four of them belong to my brother. Interestingly, among my friends the average hovers between 2 and 3 kids per household.
One of my cousins has five kids. A small army.

My wife and I have talked and agreed and we will be happy with one happy and healthy child. She wants a little girl. I want twins.

Either way, at least one happy and healthy child.

While many of my family and friends have multiple children I just want one happy, healthy, very large child. A giant child, so that no matter how many kids any other family and friends might have, my giant child will be able to beat them up.

One giant child

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Jayne. :) But I was serious about the twins.

      Delete
  2. I was going to offer to babysit but...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want my cats crushed

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?