Tuesday

Justin Bieber Causes Traffic Jams

I am not a fan of Justin Bieber. Surprised? I actually dislike his music a great deal. I will grudgingly admit that he is talented. Although, the one clip I saw tells me that he is not the best dancer. But, as it goes, when another Canadian gains international stardom, I am pleased.

Today though, I hate Justin Bieber. Last night I left work and headed downtown to pick up my girlfriend at her office. A drive from Montreal's east end to downtown could take fifteen to 40 minutes depending on the traffic and what construction projects are going on at the time. The drive took me 1/2 an hour.

A drive From downtown to my home is anywhere from fifteen to thirty minutes. What I did not anticipate was the stupid Justin Bieber concert at the Bell Centre. Traffic backed up every which way. Every street. Every Alley. Every sidewalk.

We sat in the car for an hour.

Not even on a night that Montreal Canadiens play the Centre is traffic this bad. The congestion was most likely due to the fact that most of the concert goers are not habitual downtowners. All the teenyboppers came by car with their mothers, all showed up at the last minute, and none took public transportation. But, I blame Justin Bieber. At least he won't be back for a few more months.

Unfortunately this picture was not captioned, so I have no idea which one is Bieber



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?