Tuesday

Magician's End - Feist's Latest Novel

California based author Raymond E. Feist has announced the release date for his final novel in the Midkemian series, Magician's End. The last book in the Chaoswar Saga, and overall Riftwar Cycle, has been scheduled for the 9th May 2013 in the UK. Which will probably mean a mid-May 2013 release in the U.S. and Canada. Stay tuned to this site as I will provide any news on the upcoming release. And, as always, stay tuned for the review. I publish as soon as I get my hands on the book in May. Check out the newly released book cover.
Raymond Feist's Magician's End

Raymond Feist, the New York Times and Times of London Best-selling fantasy author, has written over thirty books in the series.

Also, Feist's website Crydee.com announced an agreement to put the Riftwar, Empire, Prince of the Blood, King's Buccaneer, and Faerie Tale into ebook format with HarperCollins.
No details yet.

I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for Magician's End to be released.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?